The Hungarian Tourism Program Foundation is organizing the Event ReStart conference since 2021. The purpose of the conference is to bring the event industry together again and based on the experiences of the past year, to further build the cooperation, with which the relevant domestic participants can cooperate in a more coordinated manner, with more mutual understanding, and within similar regulatory frameworks.
In order to facilitate this, this year, with the help of decision-makers and professionals, we are trying to understand the system of event regulation and event financing, to track its changes, comparing the experiences of decision-makers and professionals in the field. In addition, the sharing of knowledge and the discussion of the past year's experiences through case studies play an important role. In response to the problems caused by the labor shortage, this year the Hungarian training palette will also be presented for the first time - from secondary schools to adult education and higher education - in order to promote the reduction of the labor shortage in the long term by introducing them.
The program of the event presenting topics that currently affect the event sector, including:
- Current goals of industry advocacy organizations
- Flash - the award that connects the event industry
- How to organize an international sports event in half a year?
- Global event formats in Hungary
- Online event organization pros and cons - what will remain with us after COVID19?
- Return of international concerts to the market
- Possibilities of financing cultural events
- Sustainable event management
- Education map of the Hungarian event industry
- Training supply, market demand
- New interfaces: freelancers and team management
- Data-driven sector management in tourism
- Digital communication
Within the presentations, we learned about the most interesting industry innovations and trends in the service sector, and the participants can learn more about each topic with the help of trainings and workshops. Among them, the topic of mental health and sustainability plays a prominent role.
For more picture please visit our event page at: https://rendezvenyrestart.hu/